Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Bastille Day - Paris the 14th of July 2013Photo tooked at the champs de mars in Paris during the fireworks of the Bastille day.many people was taking pictures of the eiffel tower so I tought that it will be funnny and different if I capture that in a this way.Hope you'll like it !MahdiUpdate -

Oh Man !! #Funny #Kids
Oh Man !! #Funny #Kids
Click here to download
Amazing, awe inspiring photo's .....
Amazing, awe inspiring photo's .....
Click here to download
Bastille Day - Paris the 14th of July 2013Photo tooked at the champs de mars in Paris during the fireworks of the Bastille day.many people was taking pictures of the eiffel tower so I tought that it will be funnny and different if I capture that in a this way.Hope you'll like it !MahdiUpdate -
Bastille Day - Paris the 14th of July 2013Photo tooked at the champs de mars in Paris during the fireworks of the Bastille day.many people was taking pictures of the eiffel tower so I tought that it will be funnny and different if I capture that in a this way.Hope you'll like it !MahdiUpdate -
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment