Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fans of Conan have a new toy to play with while watching the late-night show: the Team Coco interactive tablet app. Conan O'Brien touts the free second-screen product -- available for Android and iOS devices -- in the best way he knows -- using over-the-top statements in a funny commercial (wa... #tv #socialtv

Fans of Conan have a new toy to play with while watching the late-night show: the Team Coco interactive tablet app. Conan O'Brien touts the free second-screen product -- available for Android and iOS devices -- in the best way he knows -- using over-the-top statements in a funny commercial (wa... #tv #socialtv
Fans of Conan have a new toy to play with while watching the late-night show: the Team Coco interactive tablet app.    Conan O'Brien touts the free second-screen product -- available for Android and iOS devices -- in the best way he knows -- using over-the-top statements in a funny commercial (wa...        #tv #socialtv
Click here to download
Hahaha too true
Hahaha too true
Click here to download
I did this when my younger cousin got a random call, and when i said "but theres blood everywhere," my cousin took the phone and said "NEVER MIND HER, SHES JUST MENTALLY DUNSTABLE. DONT CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN."
I did this when my younger cousin got a random call, and when i said "but theres blood everywhere," my cousin took the phone and said "NEVER MIND HER, SHES JUST MENTALLY DUNSTABLE. DONT CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN."
Click here to download
Oh. my. so. funny!
Oh. my. so. funny!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment