Thursday, November 28, 2013

I was running late, so I had asked my husband to peel half the potatoes and put them on to boil and I'd be home soon after to finish dinner. When I got home this is what I saw...

Best website for funny animal videos
Best website for funny animal videos

Download whole gallery
I was running late, so I had asked my husband to peel half the potatoes and put them on to boil and I'd be home soon after to finish dinner. When I got home this is what I saw...
I was running late, so I had asked my husband to peel half the potatoes and put them on to boil and I'd be home soon after to finish dinner. When I got home this is what I saw...

Download whole gallery
Funny School Pictures :
Funny School Pictures :

Download whole gallery
Funny Ellen Degeneres Quotes – 25
Funny Ellen Degeneres Quotes – 25

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment