Thursday, November 21, 2013

oh.my.word... i have this very same shot of my daddy from the 60s... except his arm is under the mermaids knees, where it should be... via Design Love Fest

Best Funny Pranks and Fails,Win Compilation part 18 - movies.chitte.rs/...
Best Funny Pranks and Fails,Win Compilation part 18 - movies.chitte.rs/...
Click here to download
Family photo idea
Family photo idea
Click here to download
so embarrassing
so embarrassing
Click here to download
Funny animal videos
Funny animal videos
Click here to download
oh.my.word... i have this very same shot of my daddy from the 60s... except his arm is under the mermaids knees, where it should be... via Design Love Fest
oh.my.word... i have this very same shot of my daddy from the 60s... except his arm is under the mermaids knees, where it should be... via Design Love Fest
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment