Friday, November 22, 2013

Stay home, Lassie. Go away, Rin Tin Tin. The stars of 37¢ a Fart and other Infamous Animal Stories aren’t heroic animals. They fart, they play you for a sucker, they hump your leg, they get sick, and sometimes die. These 44 bittersweet and pee-in-your-pants funny stories are about REAL creatures. And no, it’s not just about cats and dogs. Snakes, guinea pigs, snapping turtles, bats, mice…they all have their stories.

O my goodness that is soo hilarious I would love to put that in my pastors study room under his chair!#my pastors my uncle I could just see his face!
O my goodness that is soo hilarious I would love to put that in my pastors study room under his chair!#my pastors my uncle I could just see his face!
Click here to download
Clever. Avatar: The Last Airbender. Yeahhhh.
Clever. Avatar: The Last Airbender. Yeahhhh.
Click here to download
Stay home, Lassie. Go away, Rin Tin Tin. The stars of 37¢ a Fart and other Infamous Animal Stories aren’t heroic animals. They fart, they play you for a sucker, they hump your leg, they get sick, and sometimes die. These 44 bittersweet and pee-in-your-pants funny stories are about REAL creatures. And no, it’s not just about cats and dogs. Snakes, guinea pigs, snapping turtles, bats, mice…they all have their stories.
Stay home, Lassie. Go away, Rin Tin Tin. The stars of 37¢ a Fart and other Infamous Animal Stories aren’t heroic animals. They fart, they play you for a sucker, they hump your leg, they get sick, and sometimes die. These 44 bittersweet and pee-in-your-pants funny stories are about REAL creatures. And no, it’s not just about cats and dogs. Snakes, guinea pigs, snapping turtles, bats, mice…they all have their stories.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment