Friday, November 29, 2013

that's also true...see my dog he knows what he looks like. he just doesn't understand how much he weighs...so in that case...he thinks he ways as much as a puppy...but trust me. he does not!

.so true
.so true

Download whole gallery
WTF Fun Fact
WTF Fun Fact

Download whole gallery
that's also true...see my dog he knows what he looks like. he just doesn't understand how much he weighs...so in that case...he thinks he ways as much as a puppy...but trust me. he does not!
that's also true...see my dog he knows what he looks like. he just doesn't understand how much he weighs...so in that case...he thinks he ways as much as a puppy...but trust me. he does not!

Download whole gallery
A deep thought
A deep thought

Download whole gallery
Farts#funny free apps #funny ass photos #epic meal time
Farts#funny free apps #funny ass photos #epic meal time

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment